Purpose and Description:
The purpose is to contribute to the conversion of our energy system to renewable energy towards 2050 (2030 on Samsø) by building knowledge, developing common strategies and coordinating energy planning across municipalities and energy players in central Jutland.
7. – Affordable and Clean Energy 11. – Sustainable Cities and Communities 12. – Responsible Consumption and Production 13. – Climate Action
Siden 1997 og hvert andet år frem til 2017
Progress and Conclusion:
The joint strategic energy planning has since 1997 contributed to:
• Meeting the national goal of 100% renewable energy
• Reduce sub-optimisation
• Reduce the risk of misplacement
• Increase business promotion and employment
• Create a lift of knowledge and contribute to networks across municipalities
• Documenting the direction of the consumption over a number of years
Energy producers and consumers on Samsø
19 Municipalities across central Jutland and Planenergi.
Region Midt and Samsø Municipality
Criteria for success:
The Energy Calculation , and the further development of this for a climate calculation has a success criteria, measured on continued work on climate, environment and resources to ensure that there is still work being done with sustainable development. The challenges are big and complex. They require a solution rigth now – as well as a long term plan. We must at work with both prevention and adaptation in regards climate change. Being able to solve such complex issues requires collaboration across educational institutions, municipalities, private companies and other stakeholders. Focus has been and will continue to be on working with sustainabilty and climate adaption.